Re: (TV) A lesson in new Coke

Well at least in NYC they sell stuff in 2 liter bottles labelled as Seltzer,
no sodium in it like Club Soda.
At my restaurant we have coke in those 7oz bottles they were famous for,
with real bottle caps. I am going to check the ingredients list next time I
think of it, but people swear it tastes better in those bottles.