Re: (TV) OT - Crimson Down

In a message dated 3/7/2003 12:58:53 PM Eastern Standard Time,
jh@brainiac.com writes:
> Side note:  They were supposed to play 3 shows in Philly, and Fripp
> came out and told the crowd it was a ProjecKt 3 show instead (consisting
> of Fripp, Pat Mastoletto and Trey Gunn), and they'd play what they could -
> about an hour's worth of music), and then they'd have a 30 min Q&A session.
> And anyone wanting their $ back could get a refund before the show started.

That's a pretty clever (and classy) way to deal with the illness. I'm
impressed.

Oh, and the new KC album, THE POWER TO BELIEVE, is getting a lot of time in
my player. Very nice ...

       -- Owen

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Thank you for coming to the concert ... you don't call, you don't write, but
you look good ..."
    -- Tom Waits addressing the crowd at a 1999 Vancouver concert