Re: (TV) NYC show

Wait, I thought these were warm-up shows for the Iraqi dates next month, right?
Wasn't that one of the reasons Bush/Blair gave for liberating Iraq - so that
"the people of Iraq could enjoy the sinewy, melodic guitar lines of
Television?"

(I'm sure someone will be offended by this message: please send your flames
directly to me. Thanks)

--Philip