From: Joe Hartley
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 4:29 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Mics Not Needed

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:25:08 -0500
"Casey, Leo J" <CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV> wrote:

Y'know, I _know_ it's just Leo shining us on, but in the bizarre
case that he's not, I'd kill myself for not asking:

Since my present circumstances preclude me from attending the shows
this time (sob!), I'd consider it a special favor if someone could
get me disks if they were there.

I'll be with you all in spirit if not in body.

BTW, my apologies for the disruption to the website/listserver yesterday;
I had to move the server since I lost its old home (along with my job),
and there was the inevitable burp as the DNS changed.