RE: (TV) Mics Not Needed/Bug In MM Archives Search Engine?

--- "Casey, Leo J" <CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV> wrote:
> On a little more serious note, when I used the
> MM List Archives "Search" command 2 hours ago to
> find the Boston Globe Orpheum/EverClear cd-burners
> article, even though I checked off the box *limiting
> my Search* to just the month of November 2002
> and (later to just Jan. 2003), my search gave me every month.

Did you remember to check the "Restrict matched files" checkbox as well as
select "November 2002"? It's not intuitive. If you don't check "Restrict
matched files", the specification for "November 2002" is ignored, I believe.

I just tried searching in "November 2002" only and had no problems.

http://www.obbard.com/cgi-bin/wilma/tv

--Philip