(TV) Iraq

In message <20030319225423.36468.qmail@web11001.mail.yahoo.com>, Philip P. Obbard <pobbard@yahoo.com> writes
Fine, let's take a Poll. Does the list want to discuss Iraq? I've got a lengthy
response ready for Nick which I'm happy to send to the list rather than to
Nick.

Yeah, but there's so much to say... do we want to vent our anger and frustration on each other?... just for the record I'm not going to war with anyone and no-one's doing it in my name even though I pay far too much for petrol as it is. We are in the hands of arrogant morons - no change there, then.

So, on reflection, No. (hard not to though, isn't it?)
--
http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk