Re: (TV) NYC show

At 8:46 PM -0800 3/19/03, Brian Young wrote:
If I wanted to talk politics, I'd subscribe to a political list.

I'll second this. Microsound has seriously devolved lately into name-calling and worse. As the situation's intensified, the subject's become much more poisonous to civil discourse. While the protection of civility on a mailing list may seem trivial to some ("There's a WAR on!"), I think we should maintain it where we can--it seems like it's in pretty short supply in a lot of places.

Regrettably not able to go to the shows,
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/