Re: (TV) Review of Saturday's show

> In message <02ae01c2f174$1a42f010$80074142@sbjr.com>, Dennis D
> <dend@nyc.rr.com> writes
> > I was lucky enough to get in Saturdays
> >show too, even though it was sold out. The weasel powers were in full
> >effect.
>

> It's true!.. saw the band at three different places in the UK in the
> last 2 years and Dennis was at every one of them!

Richard had taken to calling me their Grateful Dead like travelling fan.
Alas this year is out of the question, or is it? Maybe the weasel powers
will come through, but I'm not counting on it. But I'll be there in spirit.
Fred said, jokingly I assume, that they would play my demo before they play
in Philly tonight. Maybe if they like it enough I'll someday open for them
myself. Now THAT would be cool!