(TV) 9:30 Club 3/24/2003

I'll try to post further details and comments after I have slept.

I got the setlist that the stagehand was using. He told me that it was
"special" because it has the "old" setlist and the "new" setlist. I
haven't seen a setlist from Philadelphia, but the "old" one on this
piece of paper (which is crossed out) pretty closely matches the Irving Plaza
shows. Tonight's set did not.

-- Main Set(~ 90 mins) --
01. Intro (listed on setlist as "Swells". no lyrics tonight)
02. 1880 or so
03. "a new one". lyric was something like "your big balloon, pop pop pop".
Listed on setlist as "Balloon".
04. Venus
05. Call Mr. Lee
06. Beauty Trip
07. "Sleep All Day" (listed on setlist as "Squaggle")
08. See No Evil
09. Prove It
10. Rocket --> Rhyme --> Persia(listed as "Persia" on setlist)
11. Marquee Moon
-- Encore (~ 20 mins) --
12. Little Johnny Jewel
13. Glory
14. Psychotic Reaction (seemed unusually short)