Re: (TV) more geek help

On Tue, 25 Mar 2003 08:37:58 -0800 (PST)
"Philip P. Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Uh... I was talking about myself. :^)

I knew that, but figured I'd unleash a pre-emptive strike!

The beauty of these damned computers is that we have unprecedented tools
to work with now.  20 years ago I was known as quite a hotshot with
a razor blade and splicing tape, doing some fun things with radio
production.

It's all on computer now, and though it means my skill at splicing is
as useless as confederate money, I don't miss it a bit!