Re: (TV) more geek help

At 11:50 AM -0500 3/25/03, Joe Hartley wrote:
It's all on computer now, and though it means my skill at splicing is
as useless as confederate money, I don't miss it a bit!

Actually, I wouldn't call it useless, as there are still a number of people recording to good old reel-to-reel. And for some reason, this reminds me of the fact that the upcoming Steely Dan record, of all things, was recorded to analog tape.

Having been south of the Mason-Dixon line of late, I have to say that yes, there *isn't* much Confederate money floating around, or at least none that I've seen.
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/