(TV) live CD

Just seen the cover of the live CD (thanks Philip) the band has been selling at the last few dates - call me fussy, but ugh! Still, wouldn't want to make it look too interesting - people might buy it.

Interesting that each gig for yonks has started off with "Swells" but it's not considered enough of a song to go on their live CD. In which case, why do audiences have to listen to it? (Actually, I _like_ it, just wondering...)
--
http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk