RE: (TV) live CD:, New 'Listeners Friendly'

Keith wrote:
>but it's not considered enough of a song
>to go on their live CD.

My take: they actually hope to rope in a few new
listeners/buyers who have heard of/about Television
[especially their legendary live-performances] but have
never seen them. Thus, to sell more copies of this
live-cd by word of mouth, a decision was made not to
begin the cd with "Swells".

I think it's a good 'marketing'/common sense decision
vis-a-vis new listeners/buyers, but agree with you
"Swells" is swell, but probably only appreciated by the
hard-core Television fans.

	Leo (who has been slightly ill and experiencing serious
writer's block on my piece on Irving Plaza shows---any
suggestions from any Listers on how they get out of their
 'writer's block'?)