(TV) Semi OT: Quicksilver Messenger Service/ Bo Diddley

 went with my girlfriend recently to a Bo Diddley concert
[we got on the Warm-up band's guest list] at an old concert
Hall in Plymouth, [Rock] Mass. that holds about 1400 people.

Bo Diddley and his back-up band were very good---Bo can still
can generate the 'freight train' beat, but surprisingly played
neither of his songs "Who Do You Love?" nor "Mona".

Afterwards, it got me thinking about a Verlaine guitar playing influence,
[again according to my very reliable sources] Quick Silver Messenger Service
(guitarist John Cipollina); the group did astounding covers of these two
Bo Diddley songs.

Is anyone familar with remastered versions or other versions of cd versions of
Quicksilver Messenger Service's  (QMS) original vinyl albums?

I've already been to AMG site and the list of cds is confusing.  Iam looking for a MM List
member recommendation on the best cd(s) that have:

a) the (very) long live unedited versions of "Mona" and  "Who Do You Love";

b)*** any info/opinion an a cds of QMS live entitled :
i) Marin County Cowboys: The Ultimate Anthology, Vol. 1 ,Date of Release 2001
ii) Live in San Jose

	Leo

PS: Bo Diddley's last encore song was a 16 minute Rap/Blues/Bo Diddley-killer-beat
tune, which many in the audience thought and reacted as if it was Pro-Iraq War, but if
you listened closely to Diddley's lyrics was critical of George W