Re: (TV) Semi OT: Quicksilver Messenger Service/ Bo Diddley

Afterwards, it got me thinking about a Verlaine guitar playing influence,
[again according to my very reliable sources] Quick Silver Messenger Service
(guitarist John Cipollina);

I haven't listened to them for years so not able to help sorry. This did make me think about the self titles Kak album which from memory would have similarities with QMS and which I think would be popular with a lot of people on this list particularly those into Neil Young. The original vinyl whic my brother bought for me as a present many many years ago is now worth a fair bit but it's been re-issued on CD and I think vinyl.
If anyone would like a cassette or mini disc copy please contact me.

Nick