Re: (TV) Philip's April Fool Reprise

That's hilarious!! I guess one advantage of seeing it in print only (rather
than online) is that you couldn't click the "Buy" link and accidentally wind-up
with copies of ELECTRIC WARRIOR. Ah, if only Rhino would give us a reissue as
good as the T. Rex one... maybe someday, when hell freezes over, and Ohoo Music
actually bothers to return inquiries from consumers who are trying to send them
money.

--Philip