(TV) Philip's April Fool Reprise

Philip

I had some fun with your Rhino joke this week. We have a record shop not too far away and the owner is a real obnoxious git. So I printed off your trailer for the MM enhanced CD, took it into the shop and attempted to order it. First of all he lost a sense of superiority because he didn't know about it. He got more and more frustrated trying to find some info on it and I eventually left........I didn't tell him it was a joke.........I may return one day.
Thank you for giving me the opportunity.