Re: (TV) Television Live CD

Wow, orders for 28 CD's as of now, about 12 hours after I posted the
original offer. I really thought I'd be able to move about 10 of these
things for them. I'll have to call my "supplier" tomorrow and see just how
many they want to part with. For that person that wanted 50 copies to sell
on ebay after they soldout, sorry no can do....oops nevermind, that was me!
Its great that everyone is grabbing this CD while its available. Maybe it
will entice them to put out more. This band I know from New Hope , PA puts
out at least one live CD a year on their website and sells every run out on
their own label. Recently the label has been getting them into stores in
various cities around the country. Be great if Television did something like
this.
Dennis D