Re: (TV) Re: [Television-group] re: ebay / bootlegs

a follow up -- ebay eventually did respond (it was
after the auction had ended).  they "invalidated" the
auction which had just ended -- and the current
auction for the same item.  so, the complaint was
effective.

but what i really liked was the additional trick of
becoming the high bidder, then giving the guy's info
to band management.

i know other folks here have complained about the same
thing with other small bands.  i thought it was a
creative way to deal with the problem.

the jayhawks are now covered on this issue.  people on
their trading list are lined up to do the same thing
again.

robin