Re: (TV) Re: [Television-group] re: ebay / bootlegs

> a follow up -- ebay eventually did respond (it was
> after the auction had ended).  they "invalidated" the
> auction which had just ended -- and the current
> auction for the same item.  so, the complaint was
> effective.

That New Hope band I know has been successful in stopping a number of
auctions of their live shows. Considering you can get ALL their live stuff
online for free, if you only know where to look, it's a shame there are
people taking advantage of fans. The fans used to bid the items up to
ridiculous prices and then flake on the payment. Finally they got management
involved and we report any instances of selling to them, and they take care
of it.