Re: (TV) About the new live CD

> I'd agree with Brian's assessment. But of course once someone receives
their
> CD it's up to them what they do with it.

However why would anyone trade for one when they are commercially available
from the band. Or they will be available very soon, to people not on the
list. The way I understand it they are looking for a distributor and were
only waiting for more inquiries of the CD's availablitiy before they sent
emails to those interested. So I guess I sort of jumped the gun by selling
them here, but , what are friends and fans for.
Dennis D