Re: (TV) About the new live CD

--- Dennis D <dend@nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> I'd agree with Brian's assessment. But of course once someone receives their
> CD it's up to them what they do with it.

True, but I think as Television fans we have an obligation NOT to pirate a
legit release. If you want someone to make you a copy of THE WONDER, because
the alternative is to pay $50 for a copy on Ebay, that's understandable. But
we're talking about a CD that's available, for a maximum of $15, and better
than THE WONDER besides.

I would be happiest as a fan to see Television (and its individual members)
continue to tour, record, and release CDs into the distant future, and one way
I can help to make that possible is by buying the CDs they produce (I hope -
you never know with these guys, after all...)

--Philip