Re: (TV) About the new live CD

--- g grant <grntg@yahoo.com> wrote:
> And hey Philip, The Wonder is an impressive disc with
> lots of neat little gutair parts i.e. where each verse
> and chorus add in a new part and continues the layers,
> subtle but quite hypnotizing in how it fits together
> hence The Wonder.

I like THE WONDER, and after TOM VERLAINE and FLASH LIGHT, it's my favorite
Verlaine solo record (or at least tied with DREAMTIME). I was just making a
flip point in my "why you should BUY the live CD, not pirate it" argument. No
anti-WONDER sentiment intended.

I heard that Television sold about 75 CDs at each show in March. I'm surprised
the number is so low (considering I picked-up five copies at the second show
myself!)

--Philip