Re: (TV) new wire record (OT)

"Send" is a tremedous album -

I'm sure it is, and I am a huge fan of Wire, but the use of the Read + Burn tracks is disconcerting and disappointing to me. Why would they do that? Only the superfans bought those mail-order discs, and that's how they thank them, by releasing them with a few more new tracks to hook the completists?

The music on the Read + Burns that I've heard is amazingly powerful and one of the reasons that I opined that Television was not too old to create hard, powerful stuff.

Regards,

Brian