From: "Casey, Leo J" <CaseyL@VOLPE.DOT.GOV>
Sent: 05/07/03 12:51 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) Precious  / 'Not So Alone'

Subsequently,
I was able to "procure" several fairly decent
Television/Verlaine shows that were a quantum step-up
sonically/fidelity-wise from my previous acquisitions
---one Tom Verlaine at the Ritz June 4, 1982 NYC, I still
consider one of the best cd-rs ever made and the greatest
Verlaine guitar live performance ever captured (I was lucky
to attend this show so I can vouch for the accuracy of
this particular recording--by the way, from a soundboard
--esp. "Breakin' In My Heart", "Penetration" and "Kingdom
Come").