(TV) Absolutely OT

The June MOJO has a great free cover CD of 28 Great Garage Band tracks (including, of course, the original Psychotic Reaction), a terrific article about Richard and Linda Thompson (in which parts of "Shoot Out The Lights" are described as "brings to mind John Cale accompanied by Tom Verlaine on guitar"), some sweet stuff about Led Zep (I don't care, I've always loved them) and the greatest pic of The Electric Prunes you ever saw.
I don't know why I'm telling you this, they're not paying me anything.
--
http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk