(TV) OT - Minidisc help

Well, I did something amazingly stupid - I erased the MiniDisc that
I had recorded my son's band's performace on.  (3 songs: an original,
Blitzkreig Bop, and Anarchy in the UK - I'm so proud!!)

I'm looking for someone who has a MiniDisc recorder capable of
performing the trick of rewriting the table of contents as listed here:
     http://www.minidisc.org/cloning_procedure.html

Help me go from zero to hero with my son!!  If you've got a deck listed
on that site, you'll have my extreme gratitude.