(TV) and now for something completely different

Saw Lucinda at the Bowery Ballroom last night.  I've been going to see her
since 1987 when it was just her, her gee-tar, and David Mansfield.

I was unaware that she had released a new album, three albums in four years
- that's downright creepy, and was unfamiliar with her latest material.

Having said that, I have to say that Her L-ness is at her peak.  Best show
I've seen from her, ever.  And I have at least 15 shows under my belt.

Scott, NYC