Re: (TV) and now for something completely different

scott,

i'm glad to hear she was good live.  but the new album
is the weakest thing she's done.  ran out an bought it
the day it was released -- am a big lucinda fan -- and
was really disapointed.  weak overall with some real
clunkers.  really strange given her reputation as a
perfectionist.  i'm not sure what happened.

robin