(TV) Reissues @ Reflex announcement

Hello folks ,

Having been given permission by the commanders of MM , I am getting together
a pre-order package from Reflex , the CD shop where I am now the manager .

I will post full pre-order details within the next two days and anyone here
who wants to partake would be more than welcome . Anyone who has , or would
prefer , to make alternative arrangements is also fine by me .

As far as I'm concerned I'm offering a product I love to people I know love
it too . Its a true labour of love :-)

Reflex offers professional worldwide mail order and all orders will be
treated with the UTMOST importance by all my staff !!!

Details to follow soon
Regards
Andy

http://www.thecheesemakers.co.uk
' so I broke into the palace , with a sponge
and a rusty spanner , she said 'I know you
and you cannot sing' , I said ' that's nothing
you should hear me play pianner'
http://www.reflexcd.co.uk