(TV) OT: stuff I'm listening to + Neil info

Hi folks. Not much going on in TV land for the moment, so here's what
I've been listening to of note:

Beth Orton, trailer park
Cocteau Twins, stars and topsoil
Television,live at the academy,nyc 12.4.92
Tom Verlaine, tom verlaine
REM, reckoning
Robert Fripp, exposure
Guided by Voices, isolation drills
Giant Sand, chore of enchantment
Mercury Rev, all is dream
The Sundays, blind
Fripp and Eno, best of
The Smiths, best I
Dirty Three
Cat Power, you are free
Radiohead, ok computer
The Byrds, younger than yesterday
Bill Frisell, ghost town
Flying Saucer Attack
Warren Zevon, best of
My Bloody Valentine,loveless
Radiohead, hail to the thief
Cowboy Junkies, miles from our home
Dead can Dance , toward the within
Jeff Buckley, sketches for my sweetheart the drunk

Other notable stuff:
Saw two concerts last week. Saw the Afro-celts in the Showbox at
Seattle. Way cool band ! And... Neil Young w/ Crazy Horse at the
WhiteRiver Amp. - Neil , what can I say ? Neil is the closest thing
there is to god if indeed there was a god. He show rocked even if it was
truly wierd and a little cheezy . Was the Cheeze intentional ? Can't
wait to get Greendale the album - and ... did you hear.... the lost
albums from the 70s are finally making it to CD ! On the Beach,Reactor,
American Stars and Bars, Hawks and Doves. Coming out in August !

ciao ! - Russ