Re: (TV) Fwd: reissues clarification

Also, I must say, it's always great to find out that non-list members (like
Andy Zax) are reading this list and _potentially_ even acting on our
suggestions.

Thanks again Rhino. I can't wait to give you $30+ tomorrow!

Do you think people will be lining up outside Tower at midnight tonight??

--Philip

(yes, I'm kidding - not about the $30, but about the lining-up outside Tower)