Re: (TV) the rush and the roar

In a message dated 10/1/2003 7:26:58 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
stephen_nehpets@hotmail.com writes:
> interest in this seminal alternative outfit is high.

Apart from any more live releases (which would of course be VERY welcome),
I'd also love to see Rhino take advantage of the interest and release the 3rd
album. Put it in the same style packaging (with lyrics, etc.) and throw on THE
REVOLUTION EP as bonus material.

Seems like a natural ...

         -- Owen

Owen Gwilliam
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/otg
http://shadowy.brainiac.com (The Shadowy Site On A Shadowy Web)

"Of all the major team games, baseball is the most leisurely by nature. It's
often attacked for this by people who, I am convinced, must be incredibly
obtuse or selling some other product."
         -- Leonard Koppett, "The Thinking Fan's Guide To Baseball"