Re: (TV) the rush and the roar

At 8:53 AM -0400 10/1/03, OwenGwilliam@cs.com wrote:
I'd also love to see Rhino take advantage of the interest and release the 3rd
album.

This would be a good idea, but it would require some kind of relationship between Capitol and Rhino. Obviously there's one between WEA and Rhino, as well as Columbia (with the Elvis discs), but I don't know offhand about any relationship with Capitol. A search of Rhino's site on the term "capitol" only brings up the Simpsons' tribute, and not in the context of the record company. (Of course, a search on Elektra only turns up Paul Butterfield, Tom Paxton, and the Doors, so it's theoretically possible that Rhino's already releasing Capitol stuff; I just can't think of any offhand.)
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/