Re: (TV) the rush and the roar

At 9:54 AM -0400 10/1/03, OwenGwilliam@cs.com wrote:
I was thinking of that, but if the Capitol album is out of print (it is,
isn't it?), then you'd think Capitol would appreciate a fresh push.

Assuming that they care at all about low sellers in their back catalog. My guess is that the corporate mentality would think that it just wasn't worth the legal fees incurred in the negotiation. The only way it would happen would be for Capitol to license reissues of all (or most of) their in-demand OOP stuff, and maybe TV would be included as part of that group. But I have no idea whether Capitol has any interest in such reissues.
--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/