Re: (TV) "Adventure" (was: article)

This reminds me... one thing the liner notes for the ADVENTURE reissue don't
mention - not that I recall, anyhow - is Richard's prolonged absence from the
ADVENTURE sessions due to health problems. Heylin cites this (in FTVTTV) as a
reason for the reduced Verlaine/Lloyd guitar interplay on that album.

Elektra even issued a promo photo of Richard during this time, attached to an
IV, didn't they?

--Philip