From: "Earcandy Archive" <earcandy@earthlink.net>
To: <tv@obbard.com>
Subject: (TV) RFTT
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2003 11:30:46 -0700

For those following the recent reunion of Rockets From the Tombs (staring
Richard Lloyd in Laughners slot), the reunion is surprisingly still ongoing (despite David Thomas contant remarks to impending & inevitable implosion).

Here is the tour itinerary. http://www.projex.demon.co.uk/calendar.html
<http://www.projex.demon.co.uk/calendar.html>
Up the west coast first across to Chicago and down eastern seaboard down to
Austin & Dallas.

catch em while you can !  I already have my tickets for Portland !

Steve L.