Re: (TV) Re: (OT)

Funny you should say that, Keith...

> >No muggers or thieves in England?
>
> plenty, but very few shootings 'cos there's nothing in the law that says
> that morons and halfwits have the right to buy guns in supermarkets.

... Because I was just looking at the Guardian website and saw the following
news report. But, of course, relatively few shootings.

1.45pm update
Man killed in drive-by shooting
Friday October 3, 2003

A man died today and another was wounded in a drive-by shooting outside a
fitness centre in Hertfordshire, police said.
A van pulled up outside the Physical Limit Health and Fitness Club on
Brewery Road in the town centre of Hoddesdon at 9.20am, police said. Two
suspects in the van opened fire with an automatic weapon on the victim and
his companion, police and witnesses said.