Re: (TV) Re: (OT)

In message <010701c389f4$86cbbaf0$dc35b9d9@joeslaptop>, Joe Thornton
<joe.thornton@gmx.net> writes
>... Because I was just looking at the Guardian website and saw the
>following news report. But, of course, relatively few shootings.
>

>1.45pm update
>Man killed in drive-by shooting
>Friday October 3, 2003

It's true. I fear we've all been hearing too many rap songs populated by
folks whose idea of settling an argument is to blast somebody's head off
while getting a blow-job in the back of some ugly vehicle. I'm afraid
the British have been desperately aping the Americans since Tommy Steele
decided it was cool to look (a bit) like Elvis. There's nothing more
ridiculous than a 50's-style American diner parked by the side of the
road in the rain somewhere in London. But we have them.

... and now back to the point - which is why do we have to wait 2 weeks
longer over here to get the Re-releases?