(TV) For what it's worth

Why does everyone keep missing the point
on Adventure?

Coming out of a Top 40 radio town in northeast Texas in 1978 and landing as
a freshman in Manhattan at Columbia, my freshman roommate did a wonderful
job of turning me onto music.  Today Martin Johnson is a respected music
journalist with Newsday, and several other publications.  Martin turned me
on to Marquee Moon, Horses, Gang of Four, the Clash, all sort of great
things.  As for Adventure, he told me not to bother, same for the arrow
boot.  Same also for one side of Radio Ethiopia and another side of Easter.

Scott, NYC

So much music, so little time.  That's why we pay these guys to cut to the
chase.  Hell, if it wasn't for Martin, I'd probably still be listening to
Brain Salad Surgery and Tales from Topographic Oceans and Breakfast in
America.