Re: (TV) RFTT / TV reissues

--- Douglas Roark <droark@naxs.com> wrote:
> (Unlike you old-timers*, however, this whippersnapper's only 23 and got
> into TV after the D.C. show last March.  Had been meaning to check them
> out for years, though.)

Welcome! I got into them ten years' ago, when I just a lad of 19...

> Waldorf: I'm on backorder too and ordered on Sept. 24 to boot.  *sigh*  Oh
> well.

Yeah. They sent me an email today saying yes, I'm backordered, but they should
ship within 30 days. I'm guessing Rhino only pre-printed 1000 copies and was
surprised by the initial amount of orders. Has anyone here gotten a copy
stamped with a number higher than 1000?

Thanks for the RFTT link. Too bad they're not playing NYC again - the show I
saw in June was tremendous.

--Philip