(TV) OT - Richard and RFTT

News from Richard re. RFTT dates and recording.

Television is back from it's successful 4 date world tour of the west
coast and japan.  Next for me is a stint with the ever popular and easy
to get along with Rocket From The Tombs.  I snitched this info from
David Thomas' own website at www.projex.demon.co.uk/index.html . It
outlines the upcoming tour and describes our forthcoming record release:

Rocket From The Tombs
Mon, Nov 17 San Diego, Casbah
2501 Kettner Bl, San Diego, CA 92101
Boxoffice Line: 619-232-4355
Ticket Vendor: Ticketmaster, 619-220-TIXS

Tue Nov 18 Los Angeles, Knitting Factory Hollywood
7021 Hollywood Blvd, Hollywood CA 90028
Phone: 323-463 0204

Wed Nov 19 San Francisco, Bottom of the Hill
1233 17th St, San Francisco CA 94107
Phone: 415-626-4455

Fri Nov 21 Portland, Lola's Room
Crystal Ballroom
1332 W. Burnside, Portland, OR 97209
Box office Line: 503-885-0047
Info Line: 503-225-5558
Ticket Vendor: Ticketweb.com or 510-594-1400

Sat Nov 22 Vancouver BC, Richard's on Richards
1036 Richards Street, Vancouver, BC V6B 2E1
Phone: 604-524-0245

Sun Nov 23 Seattle, Graceland
109 Eastlake Av E., Seattle, WA 98109
Phone: 206-262-0482

Mon Nov 24 Missoula MT, The Ritz
208 Ryman, Missoula MT 59802
Phone: 406-721-6731

Thu Nov 27 Minneapolis, 7th St Entry
701 First Avenue N., Minneapolis, MN 55403
Phone: 612-338-8407

Fri Nov 28 Madison

Sat Nov 29 Chicago, Abbey Pub
3420 West Grace, Chicago IL 60618
Box Office: 773-478-4408
Doors: 9pm
Show: 10pm
Tickets: $12 adv, $15 dos
Tix via www.abbeypub.com or phone 866-777-8932

Mon Dec 1 Bloomington IN

Tue Dec 2 Cincinnati (Newport KY), Southgate House
24 E. Third St, Newport KY 41071
Phone: 513-779-9462

Wed Dec 3 Detroit, Magic Stick
4120 Woodward Av, Detroit MI 48201

Thu Dec 4 Toronto ON, Lee's Palace
529 Bloor Street West, Toronto, ON M5S 1Y5
Phone: 416-532-7383

Fri Dec 5 Montreal QC

Sat Dec 6 Boston

Sun Dec 7 Washington DC

Mon Dec 8 Raleigh NC

Tue Dec 9 Atlanta, Echo Lounge
511 Flat Shoals Av SE, Atlanta 30316
Tel: 404-681-3600
Buy via www.musictoday.com or phone 800-594-8499.
Directions: From I-20 Exit Moreland Ave South. Go to Glenwood Ave and
make a left. Make a right at the first light which is Flat Shoals. Club
on the right.

Thu Dec 11 New Orleans, House of Blues / The Parish
225 Decatur Street, New Orleans, LA 70130
Phone: 504-529-2624

Fri Dec 12 Houston

Sat Dec 13 Austin, Emo's
603 Red River, Austin, TX 78701
Phone: 512-477-3667

Sun Dec 14 Dallas

There will probably be some dates added, but this will get us going.  As
to the lineup and the new CD, again, according to David Thomas:

The lineup continues, miraculously, as David Thomas, Cheetah Chrome,
Richard Lloyd, Craig Bell and Steve Mehlman.

An album of studio recordings of the live set will be released on Smog
Veil Records. It's called Rocket Redux and features the following songs:
Frustration, So Cold, What Love Is, Ain't It Fun, Muckraker, 30 Seconds
Over Tokyo, Sonic Reducer RFTT, Never Gonna Kill Myself Again,
Amphetamine, Down In Flames, Final Solution RFTT, and Life Stinks.
Copies will be on sale at the upcoming concert dates but the commercial
release and general availability will not be until Feb 1 2004.