Re: (TV) Rhinohandmade.com, what?

I  received noticed that mine was shipped as well on 10/06/2003, but I am
really perplexed because I also ordered  Jack Nitzsche - Three Piece
Suite: The Reprise Recordings 1971-1973, and now that is back ordered!
That cd was release well over a year ago now! Maybe they are going to
have one pressed specifically for me! I hope it isn't out of print. It
makes me wonder about the efficiency of the whole organization though.
I'll pass word on when I get my TV disc and what number it is....
-Sean