(TV) Reissue opinion

I have a friend with very good ears, and here was his impression of the reissues:

..Listened to the Television w/headphones and it is great. I just love this stuff when it is done right. >When the bit rate is high, like it is here you can hear the timbres in the cymbals. I can even hear the >weight on the high hats (heavy light etc) The bass goes from being just a vague drone to a clearly >articulated instrument.The background/back up vocals are things you just couldn't hear as well >before. It's like you are right in the studio with them. Great stuff.