(TV) Re: Flashlight

> "Joe Thornton" wrote:
>Having listened to the new and old Flash Light CDs together several
times
>now, I have to go along with Philip's comments in these messages:
>http://www.obbard.com/tvlist-archive/0309/msg00005.html
>http://www.obbard.com/tvlist-archive/0309/msg00013.html

>This reissue, at the high price, with under 40 minutes of music, and no
>improvement on the original, is a disappointment. You would have hoped
for a
>couple of extra tracks; if not live recordings, at least the
contemporary
>recordings Anna and Sixteen Tulips. But it's still a great great album,
and
>its current availability rights a wrong. I urge anyone who doesn't have
it
>to go get it.

Joe, I'm just wondering what you paid for the reissue? My local guy sold
it to me for $10.98. He sold the first solo album to me for $12.98. I
didn't find those prices unreasonable, but then again maybe other places
are misprized? Or maybe you direct order and got stuck with the shipping?
Just wondering because I thought they were a good deal.
-Sean