From: robin dunn [mailto:rdunnrn@yahoo.com]
Sent: Friday, October 31, 2003 12:50 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) follow-up to leo (OT)

more recently i've picked up some of their
was amazed at how 1) terrible and 2)NOT PUNK these bands were
and they both seemed to play standard,
forgettable rnr.

anyone out there who was there have recollections
about these folks?  any thoughts?

also, looking for the book "1001 nudes of lita ford",
if anyone can help.