Re: (TV) follow-up to leo (OT)

The Runaways were an LA band that really had little or nothing to do with
CBGB's, though I think they did play there once. Joan Jett was the most
success member of the group when they broke up and a few members went solo.
Lita Ford did ok too, but I'd much rather see the book of her 1001 Nudes
than listen to her music.