RE: (TV) Reissues and Guitar Effects

At 3:27 PM -0500 11/4/03, tom wrote:
 -----Original Message-----
 From: tv-owner@obbard.com [mailto:tv-owner@obbard.com]On Behalf Of
 Maurice Rickard
 all the way up the neck.  (I'm having intonation problems
 with my LP Jr-style compensated bridge.)

Sorry to hear it. I've been playing one of those LP faded DC's
(basically a special) lately and love it.

Thanks. I put it on to replace the annoying Badass bridge I'd had, and between the action and the neck relief, I don't quite have enough length to make it work out. So I'll have to tweak the neck some more. Or maybe file down the notches in the bridge. (It's a 60s Kalamazoo.)

I didn't really expect to, being sort of fendery in my inclinations.

I know what you mean--I'm all about Fender tone, but I've really bonded with the K'zoo. It's getting closer to the guitar it should be, but I still have to work at getting all the way there.

Congrats!

Thanks!
--
Maurice Rickard