Re: (TV) Mojo reviews

--- Brian Young <raggedglory57@hotmail.com> wrote:
> Just got the latest issue of Mojo. They gave the reissue of Marquee Moon 5
> stars, but get this- Adventure only rated 2 stars!

I just read this yesterday. I'm sort of stunned - I don't doubt that MARQUEE
MOON is always going to be regarded as the superior album, for many reasons,
but Mojo really whalloped ADVENTURE as if it were THE GREAT ROCK 'N' ROLL
SWINDLE to MARQUEE MOON's NEVERMIND THE BOLLOCKS.

They also claim the title track was left off due to length, which is not true
for many reasons (1. Richard says it's not true, 2. Even at 6 minutes, it would
have brought ADVENTURE to about 43 minutes total, shorter than MM).

Unusually sloppy for Mojo (and I write that as un-biasedly as possible).

--Philip