Re: (TV) Woe is me..'

I got two of these messages today (for the same order!). I emailed Rhino
Handmade yesterday to complain that their homepage claims holiday orders can
come within 10 days of Christmas and still be delivered, yet my month-old order
hasn't moved at all. They didn't respond (in fact, they have yet to respond to
a half-dozen of my messages since the OLD WALDORF disc came out) and instead I
got these "we're delayed" messages today.

Rhino still rules, but RhinoHandmade needs a lesson in customer service (and a
better online order tracking app).

--Philip